Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From the VALLEY to the FOREST

Some weeks ago, the LORD gave me a dream and at the end of it, I heard His voice saying :

“I have made a way through the valley to the forest”

His voice flow like a river through out my body and although it was wonderful, it has that power which I will not even try to describe.  He was giving a message and I just did not want to miss it.

During all this time, I have not been able to take my heart off those words.  I looked through the scriptures to find everything about valleys and forest, but nothing felt right.  Until last Thursday, when God said read Ezekiel 37.

I invite you to read it as well.

This is what the Holy Spirit share for the Body of Christ:

“The church may be looking like the dry bones lying down on the valley as Ezekiel saw many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry according to many.  They are dispersed, division is among it, sickness and disease, lack, poverty and more which will not be mention.  Some even has said that the Lord is angry at His bride.

BUT

I tell you this when the LORD looks at HIS bride, He sees a different picture, His heart beats for His beautiful bride, full of life, joy, and Love. A bride that is in Unity with Him.

Remember The LORD did not tell Ezekiel to forget about the bones; HE said: Ezekiel prophesy to it”

It is time to prophesy to all of those situations in our life, not looking at what it was, but what it must be according to the promises of God.  It is time to align with God over our future and destiny.  It is time to call our future into the present.  I heard Graham Cooke saying Prophesy is history written in advance. Let us call our true identity into this moment in time.  We are sons and daughters of the most high God because the spirit of adoption cover us.

“A new move of the Holy Spirit is coming, and the Lord will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.  HE will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; HE will put breath in you and you will come to life.  In every situation where it looks like there was not life, where things were impossible.  You will see the miracles in those areas where hope has been lost and you shall know that I AM the LORD”

He will take us from the valley where death, hopeless, despair, lack, sickness live to the Forest.  You will be in a land of abundance, where desires will be fulfill, and you will partake always of the tree of life.

Let us align ourselves with His promises and let us begin to declare the promises not only for us but for the beautiful Body of Christ.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God that the Lord sees us differently than we see ourselves, his promises are yes and amen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete